Sunday, October 5, 2008






Here is Ruby in all her pregnant glory!! She had quite a labor...The entire process was close to 5 hours long to birth 3 puppies. Rachel, my sister, sent me home from work early because we were pretty sure she was going to have the puppies. I had be taking her temp and it spiked the night before. I got home around noon and decided to take Ruby on a walk to see if we could get her labor started. We walked up and down the street and then went in the house and layed on the bed together. All of the sudden she started having contrations. It took about an hour and half before Little Bear was born. He was so cute and black and a boy!! Then Ruby contracted for two and half hours before Maximus started down the birth canal. He was so large that he got stuck in the canal and I had to help him out. He was so big and black and a boy!!Once he came out I was so relieved and ready to take a break before the last one came. Well a few seconds after that I looked down and there was a darling little salt and pepper puppy laying between Ruby's legs. Timmie had followed Max and came out without a placenta....He was so cute and different and a boy!! Well we were so thankful that everyone came out ok and that Ruby made it through the entire pregnancy without any problems. There are such a joy in our lives....

1 comment:

Jeni Limb said...

I can't believe how small the puppies used to be! They are so cute!!